Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sick :(

Poor Maddox is under the weather.  It all started with some congestion and has slowly gotten worse.  We have not gotten out of the house much at all this week b/c I wanted to give him some time to get better.  By yesterday morning, I was thinking he was improving so we got out and went to storytime at the library.  When we got home, he went down for a nap at 12:15.  I was beginning to think something was up when I had to go in and wake him up at 5:00.  I picked him up and he felt hot.  I checked his temp. and he has been running a fever ever since. :(  We have given him a few doses of Tylenol, but the fever still has not completely gone away.  We are headed to the doctor in the morning to make sure it isn't anything he needs antibiotics for.  I am hoping it's not an ear infection.  We shall see...
Anyway, despite the fact that he can't shake the fever and he is slightly more clingy than normal, he is not acting all that different.  By this afternoon, I thought if we did not get out of the house for a little bit we might all go crazy.  The weather was beautiful and warm so we took a little stroll around the neighborhood and then we played outside for a little bit.  You would never know the poor guy doesn't feel good...
"Who's sick???"

"Airplane!!!"

Loving the fresh air



He drew a circle :)
"watering" the grass
Playing outside was just too much...
I am hoping we will get a good report at the doctor because we have big weekend plans that we don't want to miss out on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment