Monday, February 13, 2012

Movie Night

Daniel and I decided to start a little monthly tradition.  We thought it would be fun to have a family movie night once a month.  We were not sure if Maddox is old enough to be able to sit through an entire movie yet and we thought he might not be all that interested... we were wrong!  He loved every minute of it and got so excited when we told him what we were going to do.  Our couch has a pull-out bed in it, so we pulled the bed part out and threw tons of blankets and pillows on it and all hopped on.  I checked Red Box and decided our first movie would be Winnie the Pooh.  Of course all 3 Red Box places Daniel checked on his way home from work were out of it, so I ended up going through my stash of VHS movies I have from when I was teaching.  We decided on...


Maddox loved the movie and sat right in between me and Daniel the whole time... it was really cute!  Maclain slept most of the time on me in the Moby... her favorite spot!

So excited about movie night!
Maddox and Daddy enjoying the movie
Sweet boy!

Where Maclain hung out...
Woke up for part of the movie...
And... back asleep!
We had such a fun night and can't wait to do it again next month!  Maybe Red Box will have our movie next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie...I just LOVE your precious family! What a great idea to spend time together! SO sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete