Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Baby Showers

Last weekend, the kids and I traveled home for two of my friends' baby showers.  I was so glad that Maddox and Maclain traveled well and that the trip went smoothly.  We left early Thursday morning and got in town in time to meet my family for lunch.  My mom kept both kids that afternoon for me while I went to the dentist.  Then on Friday, Dad kept Maddox and April kept Maclain for my mom and I to go outlet shopping in Locust Grove, GA.  It took about 2 hours to get there... we had never been before and were very impressed!  They had great deals and we can't wait to go back! 

Saturday morning we had the shower for Amy and April...
All of the Hostesses
Amy, Maclain, and Me

April and Me... she is due March 15th :)
All of the Pregnant Ladies :)
Lydia and Me... she is due June 1st :)
Jessica and Maclain
Jamie and Me... she is due March 26th :)
The shower was lovely and it was so nice to be able to reconnect with all of my Auburn buddies!  As luck would have it, Amy ended up going into labor the next night and she gave birth to sweet Lucy Katherine Willis on Monday morning.  It ended up working out great for me b/c I was able to meet her before we left Opelika to head back home...
Lucy Katherine Willis
As always, we had a great weekend at home, but we were excited to get back and see Daddy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment