Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maddox's Toddler Bedding

Since we now know that Maddox loves his new bed and we are sticking to the change, I am determined to make some cute bedding for him.  I only found one bedding set that I liked when I was looking to buy... boys bedding is not always all that cute (in my opinion)... or it's super expensive!  So I did some figuring and I should be able to make it for just under what I was going to pay to buy some.  I ordered the fabrics last night.  I am making a pillowcase, fitted bed sheet, and quilt.  Maddox loves all things, cars, trucks, planes, etc... I fell in love with the Ann Kelle "Ready, Set, Go" collection as soon as I saw it, so I chose these 3 prints from her collection:


The next three fabrics will break up the busyness of the prints:





I think the bedding will look really cute once it's all put together... I can't wait to get started on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment