Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Almost Time

...for the big ultrasound! We went to the doctor this morning and everything looked great with the baby! I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and he scheduled our ultrasound for the 20th. So in a little over 2 weeks we will be able to see our little baby and make sure all is well. We'll also get to find out whether it's a boy or girl. We are very excited! Last time, we just called and told everyone right after the appointment, but I am not sure if we'll do it that way this time. I would like to do something more creative, so if you have any ideas, please send them my way!

I also added a poll to the right side of the blog so be sure to vote on whether you think this baby is a boy or girl. Happy Voting!! :)

3 comments:

  1. We had a reveal party with our close friends the day we found out. I got a pink ribbon and put it around my belly and "revealed" to everyone we were having a girl. It was super fun. We also got pink cookies. I've seen people do cakes or cupcakes, but I got my favorite iced cookies from Wal-mart. Some people cut into a pink or blue cake to reveal. Hope the baby looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a cake and use food coloring to color the cake inside. When you cut it everyone will find out blue or pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I voted girl because LITERALLY EVERYBODY I HAVE HEARD in the past month who is pregnant is having a girl. So either you will find out girl and I will really be freaked out or you will be the first one to stop the trend and go against my odds and have another adorable boy :) Haha. Either way I cannot wait to hear the news!!!

    ReplyDelete