Thursday, June 9, 2011

Belly

I think I said about 5 weeks ago that I would start taking belly pictures. Well, clearly that did not happen. But I finally did take one tonight (well, Daniel did). I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. I went back to look and I never did take a 15 week picture last time, so maybe I can compare better at 16 weeks. Anyway, here it is...
I actually feel a bit smaller than I did last time at this point. I was never really sick with Maddox, but I have gotten sick a good bit this time. I also have not had a great appetite in a while. I finally have some energy again, though, so that is good news. We are ready to find out what this little baby is!!

1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest baby bellies! I can't wait to hear what you are having! I'm thinking another boy!

    ReplyDelete