Monday, June 20, 2011

Baby Mundie #2

So, we were unable to find out if baby Mundie #2 is going to be a boy or girl. However, we were able to find out the most important information.... that he or she is perfectly healthy so far and doing great! The heart rate was 143 and everything looked perfect. The baby was incredibly low and in a curled up position that made it impossible to tell the sex. It's funny, though, because several people have asked if we were disappointed. But to be honest, I really wasn't. There was a small part of me from the beginning that wanted to wait until the birth to know. I did not think I would have the patience for it, but now knowing that we might not be able to find out makes me think differently. There would be something so special about that moment!! So, here is what we have decided. We personally do not feel that it is worth the money to have a 4d ultrasound. So we know that we are not going to do that. But if the doctor I go to in Tallahassee wants to do an ultrasound when we get there, we might find out then. If they choose not to do an ultrasound since I have already had one here, then we will be perfectly fine not knowing... I really think it is exciting not to know! Anyway, here are some precious pictures of our little one:



In other baby news, I began feeling the baby move last night. It was really exciting to know that he/she is doing great in there! And tonight, I was sitting on the couch and was feeling it move, and not really thinking Daniel would be able to feel it I asked him to try anyway. But he was actually able to feel it after al! It was the neatest thing b/c I don't think he was able to feel it this early with Maddox. Very exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture of his/her arm! Sounds like you are fine either way. And I've honestly been thinking that next go around keeping it as a surprise. Who knows how I'll feel when that time comes, but I think it would be such a special exciting moment! (Not that it's not already, but you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete