Monday, May 2, 2011

Slacking

I feel like it's been a while since I gave a Maddox update, and really I feel like I have been slacking on the blog in general lately. This may be because of the extreme exhaustion I have been feeling due to the tiny baby growing inside of me... I'm sure it is. Anyway, here are some tidbits about our sweet Maddox...

-Has his bottom 2 front teeth, and I can see the top 2 front ones sticking through
-Still not walking yet, and I am so ready for him to be!! He is getting HEAVY!
-Is the most vocal child I have ever seen...he is never quiet! :)
-Is a great napper and night sleeper. Taking 2 naps a day and sleeping 10-11 hours at night
-Has been in a size 4 diaper since October (this seems like a long time!)
-Loves drinking water from his sippy cup
-Is a PICKY eater... likes most meats but will not have fruits or veggies. Hopefully we will figure out a solution to that soon
-Can bark like a dog, moo like a cow, clap, wave bye-bye, can sorta blow kisses, hug and kiss on cue, and dance
-Has the widest, chunkiest feet ever... shoes are gonna be tough
-would eat Ritz crackers all day every day if we let him
-wants to be outside all the time
-Loves to swing
-Is pretty attatched to his Nana (she likes this)
-Is the biggest blessing, even on the toughest of days

In other news, next week is a huge week for us... Daniel has 3 interviews and we will be traveling a lot. I am nervous about leaving Maddox for that long. He will be away from us for a total of 4 nights. He is staying with my parents for 3 of those 4 nights, and the other one he will spend with one of my best friends, who is also Daniel's cousin. He could not be in better hands, but this will definitely be the longest we have ever been away from him so I know it will be hard. Maybe I will have something to report soon regarding jobs.

Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment