Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Today I had my 2nd appointment at the doctor and it went really well! I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and things are progressing very smoothly. We got to hear the sweet little heartbeat, which never gets old to me. I could listen to it all day long! I go back in 4 weeks for another routine appointment and then 1-2 weeks later we will get to have our ultrasound. I am so very excited about that! Most of all, I want to know that everything is ok, and it will also be really exciting to find out whether we will be having a boy or girl. We are contemplating keeping the name a secret until the birth, but have not decided yet. Daniel really wants to, and thinks it will be really neat to get to go out into the waiting room and announce the name for the first time. We'll see...

I plan to start documenting belly growth tomorrow since I started at 10 weeks with Maddox. So check back for that. I am definitely showing more this go 'round!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting and reading it brings back so many memories. I love the idea of keeping the name a secret. I've thought about doing that before too. I"m sure it'd be hard for you not to want to tell and for everyone else because they want to know, but in the end it wouldn't matter and would be so fun that way! Can't wait to see your 10 week pic! Supposedly with the 2nd, 3rd,... you start to show way earlier.

    ReplyDelete