Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Official...

We are moving to Tallahassee, FL sometime late summer. We are so excited that Daniel got this job because it has been his dream for several years now. He will be working with a bridge design company there, and to say he is excited is the understatement of the year! He has worked SO HARD throughout undergrad and graduate school and I am forever thankful that it is paying off for him. As for me, I think there will definitely be a period of adjustment. But I will make it. :) You see, when you have lived in the same small town your entire life, changes like this are tough. But I know this is God's plan for us. I will miss all my friends here, especially my church friends that I see and get together with all the time. They keep me sane on the days I feel like I might lose it, and they offer support and encouragement right when I need it. I just love them! But since we will only be about 2 hours from the beach, I envision lots of get-togethers and reunions in our future...



We are spending some time in Tallahassee soon to go look at houses and hopefully make a decision about that. We have been looking online for a while now and have narrowed the search down a lot. I have been talking to a great realtor down there that is going to spend 2 whole days with us, looking at house after house. I can't wait. I am super excited about this part!


I will leave you with several of the bridges that the company Daniel will work for has done... aren't they the coolest thing??



2 comments:

  1. yay for y'all! but sad for us! :( we will miss you guys, but i'm glad y'all are gonna be in your dream city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to introduce you to Bert's cousin! They have a sweet little boy and are expecting #2 later this summer. Super sweet family, just like y'all! We'll miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete