Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Growing

...Our family that is! We found out a little over a month ago that we are expecting baby #2! We are so excited and can not wait for this next chapter in our lives. I am almost 9 weeks and have been feeling ok so far. I have had some nauseous days, but nothing too bad. We go back to the doctor next Thursday and will hopefully get to hear the little heartbeat. Being pregnant a 2nd time is already much different than the first time around. As far as how I feel it's pretty much the same, but I am so much busier this go 'round that I sometimes have to remind myself that I actually am pregnant. I don't have time to think about every little detail like I did with Maddox. I personally think this is a good thing, though, because this means that I don't worry as much as I used to. My due date is December 2nd so that will be a fun time of year to have a baby. This baby and Maddox will only be 20 months apart, so I am sure the beginning will be hard, but I think it will turn out to be a really good thing. My brother and I are only 17 months apart, and have always been really close. This will be a big year of changes for our family and we couldn't be more thrilled!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!! First thing I thought when I saw the big picture at the top of the blog is there will be a baby sister/brother for Maddox in it next year! Y'all are so precious and I'm so excited for you. I've already had a couple of friends having or having recently had their second and they say it goes by soooooo much faster because, just like you said, you don't think about it 24/7 like you did the first time. You are so busy and also probably not as worried about things since you've done it before. Anyways, cannot wait to continue to hear about it! Hope y'all are okay in the storms today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So excited for you! Maddox will be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the exciting changes for your sweet family! Yay!

    ReplyDelete