Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

On Friday night Daniel took me out for Mother's Day.  We went to my favorite place, Outback, and enjoyed a nice dinner... just the two of us!  It it always SO NICE to get time away together, completely uninterrupted!


My parents were in town for the weekend, so the kids got to hang out with them while we went out to eat Friday night.  Miller woke up Saturday morning with a fever and was still not feeling well on Sunday, so my mom offered to stay home with her so that the rest of us could go to church.  It was so great getting to be with my mom on Mother's Day and I can't say enough good things about her.  She is the definition of selfless and I look up to her so much!


We had a great Mother's Day weekend and I am so thankful for my 3 little blessings that I get to be a mother to!

No comments:

Post a Comment