Friday, May 23, 2014

Last Day of Preschool 2014

Today was Maddox and Maclain's last day of preschool.  They are finishing a week early b/c we will be gone all of next week.  It is so hard to believe that another year has gone by and we are out for Summer!  We are trying to think of fun activities to keep us all entertained for the next 3 months... I will admit that I am nervous about it!  But I am sure that we will have our share of fun!

They have both had a great year and I cannot believe that Maddox will be in VPK next year!  They are both growing up so fast!

This morning we gave the kids' teachers their end of the year gifts.  I was so happy with how they turned out!  I found both the glass cutting boards and the vinyl at Hobby Lobby, and just attached the vinyl myself.  I hope they get good use out of them!!  Now I want one for myself!


I feel terrible that I didn't get end of the year pictures with their teachers, but honestly, I am doing good to remember just the essentials these days!  Life is kicking my tail right now. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment