Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lydia Comes to Town

Last Tuesday Lydia and her boys came to visit for a couple of days.  I was so excited that they were coming since they were supposed to come back in February, but had to reschedule their trip at the last minute!  They got here Tuesday right after lunch and the kids all had fun playing around the house that afternoon.  On Wednesday we decided to head down to Cascades Park and check out their splash pad.  These ideas always go much better in my head than they actually play out in person. ;)  By the time we left my kids were all crying.  All I could do was laugh!  Despite the grumpy moods, we still managed to have some fun. :)

Maclain was all smiles until I told her she couldn't have anymore snacks

Maddox said he was cold and his eyes hurt :)

This picture just makes me laugh... Cooper was TIRED!

Sweet Levi busted his lip on the concrete, but still had himself some fun!

Miller hung out on the sidelines and watched everyone else :)


By Wednesday afternoon we were all too exhausted to go anywhere, so we just let the kids play in the backyard.  I am so thankful for friends who are willing to come visit, knowing full well that they won't get any sleep and that all our kids will be grumpy.  It was crazy, but worth every minute!  I love you, Lydia!!


No comments:

Post a Comment