Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Miller - 7 Months

Miller Lee at 7 months...


Not much has changed since her 6 month appointment except her weight. ;)  I took her to the doctor today because I suspected she had another ear infection and I was right.  Her right ear is infected, and they couldn't get a good look into her left ear b/c it was full of puss... no fun!  So she is back on an antibiotic and also some ear drops.  When they weighed her today she was 19 pounds, 6 ounces!  Such a chunky girl :)


Maddox and Maclain love "babysitting" Miller right now.  It started out by me asking one of them to sit in the floor and play with her during those times where she was fussy and wanting someone right there beside her.  I called it babysitting one time and apparently it stuck.  Now they fight over whose turn it is to babysit her. They actually take it pretty seriously and talk to her and play with her just like I would.  They hold toys out for her to see and even sit right behind her with their arms wrapped around her so she won't fall over.  Miller loves the attention and it makes Maddox and Maclain feel like such great helpers, so it's a win-win for me. :)

We have just had to go back to Pampers diapers at night.  For several days, Miller was waking up soaked each morning so I made the switch.  So far, we are really happy with the results.  Every now and then she will still wet through, but for the most part, she is much drier in the mornings!

Happy 7 months Miller!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment