Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Trip

The weekend before last, our family headed back to Opelika to celebrate with my brother and (almost) sister-in-law at a couple's shower.  We had a great time and can't believe the wedding is THIS MONTH!!  The time is flying by and I can't wait for them to start their life together.  As usual, we tried to pack in as many things as possible while we were there and we had a blast!  We got to visit with friends, watch Thomas play T-ball, go out to eat, celebrate at the shower, and much more!

On a not-so-happy note, I had to say goodbye (for now) to one of my very best friends from Auburn, Jamie.  She, her husband, and their precious baby Bennett moved this week to Michigan for Gorham to attend school.  Jamie and Gorham lived only 4 houses down from us when we were in Opelika and we got together all the time for dinners, etc...  I am terrible with saying goodbye, so there were definitely tears involved! :(  We will miss them so much, but I am already trying to figure out a time I can go visit them in Michigan. 

Here are a few pictures I took from the weekend:

Sounds asleep!
Me, Jamie, and the babies!








No comments:

Post a Comment