Monday, August 27, 2012

My Brother Got Married

My brother got married on Saturday... it was a super fun, crazy weekend but I can report that everything went smoothly and they are now honeymooning in Jamaica.  We left Thursday night when Daniel got off work and came back Sunday evening.  Daniel and I were both in the wedding and we had a great time celebrating with Wil and Erica. The weekend was full and seemed so short... I had forgotten how much goes into planning/executing a wedding!  I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few...

Me, Erica and our moms at the brunch

Before I left for the brunch... Daniel had baby duty!

Mom and Me



Me and the Groom...


 Amy and I had not seen each other since her wedding last year...


Me and My Honey...


Dad, Daniel, Me and Wil...


 
Congratulations, Wil and Erica and I wish y'all many years of happiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment