Sunday, August 19, 2012

On The Road Again (Part 1)

Sometimes I feel like our Odyssey has turned into a tour bus.  We are on the road A LOT, especially lately.  I am not complaining... I love that we have the flexibility to do that right now and I am thankful we are getting to see family on a regular basis.  I want our kids to be close to their grandparents, so that means we keep the road hot!  We left last Friday morning to start our trek up to Nashville to see Daniel's family for several days.  The kids and I left in the morning and decided to split the trip up since I was traveling alone.  We got to Opelika in time for lunch and naps, then had a fun afternoon hanging out.  We spent the night and left bright and early Saturday morning around 7:45 and got to Nashville about 12:15.  Both kids did really well, all things considered!  We had a great time while we were there and we hated to leave!

We played inside a lot...






Played outside a lot...








Went swimming...







Went to the zoo...















and went to Monkey's Treehouse...













Thank you Lolli and G for letting the kids and me come hang out! Y'all are the best!!

1 comment:

  1. looks so fun!! I'll be staying home in 2 weeks! play dates can resume (sp?)!! :)

    ReplyDelete