Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We Have a Preschooler

Maddox started Timberlane's preschool program Monday morning.  He is going 2 mornings a week right now and I am so thankful that he is loving it.  It really helps that it is at our church, so he is very familiar with the setup, classrooms, teachers, etc...  This morning on the way to drop him off he said, "Mommy, I don't want to cry... Mrs. Martha makes me happy!"  Mrs. Martha is his teacher and I know he will have a wonderful year.  I look forward to going to his programs and being a part of his cute little class.  There are several kids that he already knows, one from church and another from a playgroup.  I love driving up to get him and seeing the huge smile on his face... it sure beats the tears we have seen in the past!  I am thankful that I don't have to worry about him while he is there and I know that he is in a safe environment. 

On our way to preschool
Maddox loved it so much, in fact, that yesterday afternoon after his nap he wanted to "play preschool" and he came up with this setup of the teacher and his classmates:


We love our sweet boy and can't wait to see everything he learns this year!

1 comment:

  1. OH wow!! How cute that he's playing preschool at home! :)
    Maddox is so sweet and such a good boy!

    ReplyDelete