Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sweet Babies

On Sunday, the kids and I headed home for a quick trip to see 2 of my best friends' new babies.  April had a little girl, Lillian Mae Click, and Jamie had a little boy, James Bennett Bird.  It was so good to see both of them and to meet their precious babies.  I miss being so close to them, but the truth of it is, I still get to see them a lot, which makes me really happy! :)

Sweet Bennett :)
Little Lillian :)
We snuck in some other fun things while we were home, which is always nice!  Have I mentioned I am so thankful I am only 3 hours and 15 min. away from family??

Getting ready to hit the road
At the park
Who?  Me??
Relaxin'
The kids did wonderful on the ride there, but the ride back was nothing short of torture.  I ended up stopping at Sams in Albany to buy a new movie and that did the trick... that, along with stealing one of Maclain's pacis for Maddox.  Say a prayer b/c this weekend we are getting rid of all of Maddox's pacis for good.  He only has them for naps so this may throw a kink in our afternoons for a while, but we are determined to stick to it.  We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious that you stopped at Sams for a movie. I don't know if I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete