Friday, April 6, 2012

Special Visit

My lifelong friend Crystal and her sweet husband Wayne came to visit and meet Maclain today.  They had not had a chance to meet her yet since we moved to Florida and they live in Birmingham.  They were in Florida for the weekend visiting her parents, so they drove over to our house to hang out for a little while.  It meant soooo much to me that they made this special trip to see me... even though they were already in FL, it still took 3 hours one way to get here!  What a true friend!  We enjoyed catching up, going to lunch, and just hanging out.  She even snapped a few pictures of Maclain for me while she was here and I can't wait to see those!!  Thank you so much, Crystal (and Wayne), for visiting us! :)



1 comment:

  1. We had soooooo much fun catching up! I'm so glad I finally got to see that baby! And again, your house was beautiful! By the way, looking at these pictures almost makes me sick....I got 5 inches cut off of my hair today!!

    ReplyDelete