Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sneak Peak

So I have had in mind what I want to do with Maddox's room for a while now, but it's just taking a long time to complete!  We are doing things in stages so we don't totally blow our budget each month.  I am the type that when I get something on my mind, it want to do it right then, but I am learning to be more patient in an effort to not make us go totally broke in one month!  One month I ordered the fabric, the next month I made the bedding (minus the pillowcase... long story, but I still have to make it), and last month I ordered prints to hang on the walls.  The prints came in today.  Prints, by themselves, are not really that expensive.  It is the framing that kills me!  But I happened to find a GREAT deal at Wal-Mart today (not usually where I get my frames).  Here is a tad bit of progress...



Sorry for the terrible glare... they look much better in person!
Thank you, Etsy! :)
The 5 smaller frames were on sale for $3 each and the 2 larger ones were only $5 each so I could not resist.  I am hoping to get them on the wall tonight after Daniel gets home from work.. stay tuned for a more complete renovation post later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment