Monday, April 11, 2011

C-R-A-Z-Y

...that is the word that best describes how I feel life is at the moment. I feel like I am never going to catch up and it seems like my mind has gone on vacation. I got a text at work today from one of my best friends that read, "Do you want to ride together tonight?" My first thought was, "She must have sent that to the wrong person because I do have plans tonight, but they don't involve leaving the house." But, knowing my state of mind lately, instead of asking her if she sent it to the wrong person, I responded with, "Oh dear, where are we going tonight? Have I forgotten something??" To which she laughed and reminded me of the meeting we have at church concerning VBS. Let me tell you, if she had not sent me that text, I absolutely would NOT have been at the meeting, which would have been bad considering I am on the committee for planning VBS. It's gonna be one of those weeks. We are also right in the middle of getting our house listed with a realtor, which is really exciting because I feel like she will do a marvelous job and will get it sold much faster than we could have ourselves. But it is also making me crazy! I can not keep our house in "showing mode" all the time and when I left for work this morning, I had to have everything done so they could come and take pictures while I was at work. Let's just say my car is packed to the brim with Maddox's "big toys" that won't fit in his toybox. Oh dear! I am so ready to get our house sold and to be able to look for our next house... but for that to happen I am also going to have to know where we will be living! :) Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment