Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekend Highlights

Last weekend, Lolli and G came into town for a weekend full of fun! Daniel and I had to be out at our booth at 5:30 Saturday morning to get everything set up and boy was it COLD! The sopping went on until 4:00, although most of the traffic came through early that morning. It was a long day, but a very fun day and I am so glad that we participated this year! We sold a lot of things and made some really good contacts so we will see what happens with that.


Getting an EARLY start...

Also last weekend our church share group had it's annual Halloween party. I did not get any pictures while we were there because we had to head out early to make it to Trunk or Treat at my parent's church. This was Maddox's 2nd Trunk or Treat (our church had ours earlier in the week), so he has gotten used to this whole lion thing. He racked up lots of candy for his daddy to enjoy!

The cutest lion and mouse I've ever seen!


I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment