Monday, November 29, 2010

Free as Can Be!

Shutterfly is doing an amazing promotion this year... 50 FREE Christmas cards for blogging about it and I can't wait to get started! I personally LOVE Shutterfly and have used them for several things in the past... Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, etc... They have very unique photo gifts and I just love them!

There are several designs to choose from and they are all so cute I don't know how we will ever be able to decide on one! This one is one of my absolute favorites... very simple yet so cute!!

We don't ever give holiday parties but I thought these invitations were so cute if you were going to throw a Christmas party... especially this one!

And as Maddox's first birthday grows closer, I have already been thinking about invitations for his party and Shutterfly has the cutest birthday invitations! I can't wait to design one to help make his first birthday special! I am considering this one in particular!

Be sure to check out Shutterfly's great products!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment