Monday, October 4, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Last weekend, I went to my 2nd Kids Clothes Connection. I just love going to these because you can find such great things for so little money! I made a list prior to going so that I would know exactly what I was looking for when I went. If you don't do this, you could easily spend all day there. I bought Maddox several articles of clothing and some toys. But these were two of my favorite purchases...


1.This bath ring is something we have been wanting for a while now. Maddox LOVES sitting up and we thought baths would be even more fun for him if he could sit up. He thought it was a pretty good idea, too!


2. We thought he would really enjoy his own swing since he loves to be outside so much. Daniel put it up yesterday and this was his first time in it. (He was intrigued with Chloe at the moment.)


And the last bit of news for the past several days, but by far the most exciting.... Maddox is officially a crib napper now! I am soooooo excited about this because I have been wanting him to nap in his crib for so long now. He has outgrown his swing, so that left us with no options. It is amazing how much better I stuck to it this time since I had no alternative. We started with him on Thursday and each day has gotten easier! I thought about trying those blackout shades, but wanted to give it more time and see if he got better, and he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment