Friday, October 8, 2010

Live and Learn...

...and then get LUVS! Last weekend, we started having trouble with Maddox wetting through his diapers during the night. He had not done this since he was only a couple of weeks old so I thought it was kinda strange. I thought the first night might have been just a fluke, so I decided to give it some time. After 3 nights in a row of the same problem, I started asking friends what they thought and what they did if their little ones had the same problem. I decided to go up a size in diaper, and to try a different brand. I had seen the LUVS commercials for forever and didn't give it much thought, but when I saw on the package that there was a money back guarantee, I figured we had nothing to lose. I bought them and didn't have much confidence in them that night when we put him to bed. They seemed so thin I didn't see how they were going to last 10-11 hours without a change. Well, the next morning when I went in to get him, Maddox was dry as a bone! I have been hooked ever since! We have been using them for 4-5 nights now and I love them. We are still using Pampers during the day since we still have them, but we might be making the change permanently when we run out of them. Some of my friends have also mentioned that they love Target brand, so we will see. Anyway, I am so thankful to have a dry baby again!!

4 comments:

  1. The target brand diapers are awesome!! They are my fav, and they are very affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use Target diapers too! Love them and they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use Target too, and we love Luvs! Just depends where I'm buying diapers. Also, it took me a little while to realize it, but my cousin had to tell me when J was a baby, "Make sure you point the gun down." And at night, you have to really make sure it gets pointed down! And that the tabs are nice and tight at the top. I hate when leaks wake up a baby! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete