Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's The Little Things...

...in life that make you happy! Case and point: a new purse. I have been wanting a new purse for months now and have not taken the time lately to find one that was in my price range or was exactly what I wanted. Until today. After I left work I had to run a couple of errands and I found myself in Target (this is a regular occurance). I was not there to look at purses, but before I left I decided to browse their selection. I have been wanting a purse that could double as a diaper bag... something I could keep all of our loot in and still be halfway fashionable. When I found this one, I instantly fell in love. And I fell even more in love when I read the price tag... very affordable! It has so much room in it and has a "place" for all of our stuff. (It is much bigger in person). Love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment