Thursday, October 21, 2010

Looking Ahead...

I have spent a lot of time lately thinking about the next year of our little family's lives. There is potential for huge change around here and it gets my wheels turning. Daniel will finish grad school in August which means the job hunt will start long before that. We have lots of decisions to make, one of those being when to put our house up for sale. I love our little house. I bought it soon after we started dating, it's the first house Daniel and I started out in, and it's the house we brought our first child home from the hospital in. This house has so many memories already. As much as I love it, it will be so nice to have more room. I am definitely not one of those people that wants a huge house and I cringe at the thought of having a massive home to furnish. I want a cottage style house that has just enough room for our family and has a "homey" feel to it. I think about this often. In my head, I've started making a list of wants/needs for our future house and I get excited thinking about it! I love thinking about our future. I like to look online and get ideas about things and this is my "dream kitchen" that I have come up with. To most people it probably looks tiny, but I love it!



I love black/white kitchens and especially black/white floors. I love these floors. If you look closely, it looks like they painted over the wood. Anyway, I would love to have this kitchen...it's so bright and cheerful!

2 comments:

  1. This is a super cute kitchen! It reminds me of Murray's mom's kitchen... not to squash your dreams, but she hates hers. She just says it ALWAYS looks dirty. Just something to think about with a little one around! You may be an awesome cleaner though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute!! girl...i ask gorham everyday if he can transfer schools so we can go ahead and move! i am SO ready for the next stage too! i will miss having y'all so close. :(

    ps-i promise, i really AM going to get a sewing machine SOON! ;)

    ReplyDelete