Friday, January 8, 2016

Halloween 2015

Halloween was a lot of fun this year!  I have to say, I really missed our tradition of getting together with the Evers' and trick-or-treating with them, but I think we made the best of our first Halloween in Charlotte.  We went to our church's Trunk or Treat and it was a lot of fun!  We all dressed up this year and our life group participated in the trunk contest and actually won first place!


On Halloween night, we got together with some of the families on our street and made our rounds to the houses in our neighborhood.  The girls and I didn't last too long, but Daniel and Maddox hung in there a bit longer. :)


Earlier in the month, I took the girls to a MOPS playdate at the pumpkin patch.  They LOVED it and we actually ended up going back with the whole family a couple of weekends later...





No comments:

Post a Comment