Friday, August 9, 2013

Trousdell

We headed over to Trousdell with my friend Tracy and her kids yesterday morning for tot time.  The kids' activity pool is only open to ages 5 and under from 9:00-11:00 so it really cuts down on the crowds.  I am really trying to make the most of our days lately because as much as I am ready for cooler weather, I am really going to miss our days at the pool in a couple of months.  We have done a ton of swimming this summer and it's truly been loads of fun!  Being in the pool is the only way I am surviving the heat of these crazy hot months!

We got there right at 9:00 yesterday and had the place to ourselves for the first little bit.  My kids loved it...






 
I have to admit, at the beginning of Summer I found myself wondering what in the world we were going to do to stay busy, and now I am wondering where the time has gone.  We have Maddox's preschool orientation next week and then he starts back the following Monday going 3 mornings a week.  I really have loved Summer and can't believe it's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment