Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Church Playgroup

Our church playgroup meets during the school year on Tuesday mornings and today's meeting was at the Southwood splash pad.  It's quite a haul for us since we live on the total opposite side of town but it was totally worth it.  It was the perfect setup where the adults don't have to get wet but are close enough to step in if needed.  There was a nice, grassy area where the kids could run and play, too!  I feel like the only pictures I post these days are of the kids in their swimsuits, but I guess that's our life right now.  And it's the only way I am surviving Summer at 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. :)

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready"


Maddox and Dawson, such handsome boys!




She knows a cute boy when she sees one :)

Her absolute favorite activity: snacking

1 comment: