Monday, August 5, 2013

31 Weeks

We are counting down, folks...

31 Weeks
I seriously cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!  We only have around 9 weeks to go now.  I am trying not to even entertain the idea that Miller could come a day before 40 weeks.  I go back to the doctor next Tuesday, then every 2 weeks until my weekly appointments start.  We have been working hard in the nursery and have the walls painted, crib put together, changing table set up, and the glider all in place.  I went to Michael's yesterday and got some supplies for one more project in there.  I am still looking for an affordable rug but have not had much success yet.  I will post pictures once it's all put together!

I have begun to feel the effects of the 3rd trimester a bit more in the last week but am still feeling pretty good overall.  Thankfully I am still sleeping pretty well and haven't noticed a big drop in my energy level yet.  I am trying hard to enjoy these last several weeks because I know one day I will look back and miss these days. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment