Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Miller's Crib Bedding

I finished Miller's crib bedding last week and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off to have it done.  It's not a hard job, but it sure is a long one.  Maddox and Maclain stayed in Nashville for a few extra days last week with Lolli and G, which gave me some time to get things done around here.  I was determined to crank out that bedding.






I am really happy with how the colors look together and I hope that one day Miller will appreciate the time that went into this labor of love. :)  Now, we plan to get started on the nursery full force in the next few weeks.  We are painting the walls a light gray and are planning to use the white dresser and bookcase that are in Maddox's room.  So now I am on the lookout for a darker wood dresser for Maddox's room and Daniel is planning to build him a headboard to match whatever dresser we find.  It's fruit basket turnover around here as far as furniture goes b/c we are trying to be economical.  It's all a work in progress and I know we will get there eventually.  We still have 11 1/2 weeks, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment