Monday, July 29, 2013

July Trip(s)

Last Monday the kids and I left for a trip to my parents' house.  We enjoyed our trip so much and had a very full week while we were there.  It was awesome.

We got there Monday at lunchtime and enjoyed eating at Niffer's at the Tracks.  The kids napped in the afternoon and that night I met my friend Jenny at Amsterdam for dinner.  It is becoming a little tradition that we enjoy.  I love catching up with her! 

On Tuesday we left early to head to Atlanta and go to the Children's Museum.  Thomas was able to go along with us and Maddox especially loved having his company.  The kids had such a great time and were pooped by the time we got back!












On Wednesday morning we went to the splash park and let the kids enjoy the pretty weather!







On Thursday morning we hung out at my parents' pool...





On Friday I left to go up to Guntersville for a girls' weekend.  I only snapped one picture the entire time but we had SO MUCH FUN!  It was a great getaway and I miss all of these lovely ladies so much!! 


Daniel came up to Opelika Friday night when he got off work to do some much needed work on our Opelika house that we are renting.  We are getting ready to put it back on the market and to say that he worked hard all weekend is such an understatement!  I miss this little house...


I came back from Guntersville Sunday around lunchtime and we all ate at my parents' house before loading up the kids and heading back to Tallahassee.  It was such a fun, full week and I am thankful for the opportunity we had to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment