Tuesday, July 2, 2013

26 Week Update

Here is little baby Miller at 26 weeks...


I went back to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and everything is still going well.  I had my blood glucose test last Friday and as far as I know, everything checked out ok.  I will go back at 28 weeks and at that appointment I will have to get my Rhogam shot. :(  I have to get these with all of my pregnancies because since Daniel and I have opposing blood types (I have a negative blood type and he has a positive one), and since Maddox ended up being positive too, my body would try to fight off pregnancies.  They are pretty painful, but so worth it to be able to carry these sweet babies!

I am feeling pretty good and am almost to the 3rd trimester already.  I am in full nesting mode (more on that later) and have started on the crib bedding.  We are in the midst of a pretty full summer and I have a feeling that before I can blink, Fall will be here and so will Miller.  We can't wait to meet him/her.  I can't wait for that moment when Daniel gets to tell me, "It's a _______!")

No comments:

Post a Comment