Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cupcake Treat

As mentioned in my previous post, Maddox has been doing awesome at using the potty.  Every day he does better and better and today it has really seemed to click.  So much so that he decided go #2 on the potty as well.  I had been promising him that I would make some cupcakes when he decided to go, but tried not to pressure him or make it a huge deal if he didn't.  I knew that eventually he would cave on his own, and sure enough he did.  He got SO excited that I was going to make him cupcakes that he had to call and tell everyone (Daddy, Lolli and Nana).  He was one excited little boy, and I was one proud Momma!  As luck would have it, I ran to get the ingredients out and realized I was one egg short.  Thankfully my neighbor was home and she saved the day.  It was a close one! 

I think Maddox loved his cupcake...



No comments:

Post a Comment