Monday, November 19, 2012

Preschool Thanksgiving

This morning was the Thanksgiving feast at Maddox's preschool.  I know I have said it before, but I am so thankful that Maddox is in preschool at such a wonderful place.  He feels so loved and safe there, and as a mother, you just can't beat that feeling!  I never worry about him while he is at "school" and I trust every single person he comes into contact with there.  Timberlane's program has been such a blessing already and we are just beginning! 

Anyway, Daniel was able to take off work for a little while to be there, too, and it was so cute to see Maddox at his little program.  All of the classes came in and sang a few songs, then were dismissed to go see their parents and eat together.  Maddox did so well this time being in front of everyone and really seemed to enjoy himself.  He was quite the little cutie...









Meanwhile, Maclain hung out with my friend Renee and her son Isaac (one of Maddox's best buds).  She texted me a few pictures while they were together to let me know how Maclain was doing.  She has become quite the momma's girl lately so she was not too happy right after I left her.  She calmed down quickly, though, and had herself some fun of her own...




Can't wait for a fun-filled week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment