Thursday, November 1, 2012

A New Month

I am SO glad that it is November!  it's probably my favorite month of all... is it bad that I have been totally over Halloween for several days now??  I love everything about November... we get to celebrate Maclain's birthday this month, mine and Daniel's anniversary, and Thanksgiving too!  The weather is a little more consistently cool in November (maybe not in Florida, though). 

We got outside after lunch today to enjoy the beautiful day and welcome my favorite month.  I think Maddox could play in our backyard all day if I let him... and he'd do it without a single "toy" back there.  He loves moving rocks from one place to another.  In fact, he says that's "his job" and takes great pride in it.  Maclain loves the outdoors as well.  She starts shrieking at the top of her lungs if I open the door to start heading outside.

So thankful for Fall days like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment