Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pitiful

Last week got off to a pretty rough start.  Me and the kids were sick with a tummy bug that took longer than we wanted for it to wear off. :(  I went ahead and took them both in to the doctor on Tuesday morning even though I figured it was just a virus and there wouldn't be anything they could do.  I decided to make it worth the trip so they both got vaccinated for the flu.  Maddox was able to get the flu mist this year, so thankfully he didn't have to get stuck. 

Waiting for the doctor


Poor thing!!
Sweet Maddox got sick in the car on the way to the bank one day.  It made him so upset and he actually said, "Mommy, I'm sorry I threw up in the car."  Melt my heart!

 I am so thankful everyone is well, now, and we are back in our normal routine!  I guess I spoke too soon in my last post about loving Novmber.

No comments:

Post a Comment