Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trousdell

We made our way over to Trousdell this morning.  I wish I could say it went perfectly, but that was not the case.  Whenever Maddox goes somewhere for the first time, it takes him a while to warm up.  He was stuck to my side most of the time and wanted me to hold him.  I told him he could walk or we could go home.  He chose going home, so we did.  Before the fiasco, though, I managed to get a couple of decent pictures.

Maddox and Isaac sharing a snack

Maclain had a blast and was so good!

Maclain and Blake

Venturing out a little
I was so lucky to have a couple of sweet friends there to help out with Maclain, which was so nice! It was the perfect set-up for toddlers and I loved that they had a 0 entry area for babies.   Maybe next time will go better??

I also discovered while we were there that Maclain has her first tooth coming in.  She was chewing on my friend Kristy's finger and she mentioned that she thought she felt a tooth.  Sure enough, she was right!  If you look closely, you can see it starting to come through.  Can't believe it's time for teeth already!

No comments:

Post a Comment