Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Potty Training Update

We have taken a major step backwards in potty training.  Saturday and Sunday were going alright, but then Monday morning Maddox woke up and started refusing to sit on the potty.  I am not one for forcing things (unless necessary) so we are taking a break for a while and will revisit the situation later.  I have gotten him to go a couple of times in the last couple of days, but for now it is just not worth it.  I am hoping that if we wait a little longer until he's older then he will be able to make the connection better about telling us before he has to go.  We shall see.  I don't know when it will happen, but I do know I won't let him go to Kindergarten not potty trained.  Other than that, I can't promise anything. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment