Sunday, July 22, 2012

Potty Training Day 2

Today was day 2 in potty training world... overall it went pretty well.  Maddox only had 3 accidents, but since we had church today and he also took a long nap, he didn't have a full day in underwear.  He is terrified of big potties, so we opted for a diaper for church.  I still have not figured out how we are going to manage going in public when he won't sit on a big potty, but I am sure we'll figure it out eventually.  I may try taking our potty with us in the car and have him sit on it before we go in a store on our errands this week.  I really don't want to have an accident in public, but I really don't want to spend the entire week at home either.  Being at home all weekend has been long enough!  :)


*New Post Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment