Sunday, June 3, 2012

No Fun

Well, this has not been the weekend I envisioned.  Maddox has been sick since yesterday morning so we are all cooped up.  Bless his heart, he has been pitiful.  It is looking like strep throat and I hope it will run its course and go away quickly!  The doctor could not get a good swab of his throat last night but is pretty sure that's what it is.  Maddox has spent most of his weekend like this...


  I was able to catch him feeling a tad better this morning and he wanted to play with his sunglasses...




The poor little guy has had a rough 24 hours so far.  He is already napping this morning and I am hoping he will be feeling back to his old self soon!  Being sick is no fun!!  Not to mention Daniel has been gone on a deep sea fishing trip all weekend, so I have been doing this jig solo... he will be home in a couple of hours, though, so all will be right in the world again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment