Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Movie

All summer long, one of our movie theaters is offering $1 movies for kids on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.  I decided to take Maddox this morning and see how he liked it.  It ended up being a better deal than I thought b/c he actually got in free since he's only two.  The movie today was Yogi Bear... I thought it was kinda cute, but I think Maddox would have been a lot more into it if it would have been animated.  So we only made it about 45 minutes, which was actually longer than I expected.  He had a good time and maybe we will try it again with a movie that will hold his attention a little better...

Waiting for the movie to begin!


This was his favorite part...

1 comment:

  1. I have been taking Benjamin to the $1.50 movie at our theater also. He does like them more when they are animated!

    ReplyDelete