Friday, May 11, 2012

Fun Friday

I have to admit I have been stuck in a rut lately.  I feel like we have been confined to the house every day during the week and I have been itching to do something .  There is no real reason we have been stuck at home, other than the fact that it is sometimes hard to get out with both kids by myself to run errands, go outside, etc... It seems if one child is awake the other is asleep, and by the time we get going in the mornings it is time for Maclain's nap, then lunch, then both their naps, then a little playtime before dinner.  Before I know it, it's bath time and we never left the house that day.  This morning I was determined to get OUT of the house and get some fresh air.  So to Tom Brown we went... 



Then we went out for lunch and ice cream...



I realize neither of these activites is different from what we usually do when we get out, but it felt WONDERFUL to be outside on a beautiful day.  Happy Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment