Monday, October 24, 2011

34 1/2 Weeks

I can not believe we are at this point.  Where did the time go??  
I had my 34 week appointment last Thursday and everything was pretty much on track.  I was measuring a tad smaller than last time and the doctor is going to do an ultrasound this week just to check her weight and make sure she is head down like he thinks she is.  I have noticed feeling a lot more pressure the past couple of weeks that I do not remember feeling with Maddox, although it's possible I have just forgotten what the end felt like with him.  The doctor has given me the option to be induced the day after Thanksgiving, but I have not decided about that yet.  I am going to wait until closer to time to make that decision and see how I am progressing on my own first.  I have mixed emotions and don't know what to think about it right now.  It would be so nice to know when everything will happen, but at the same time I enjoyed Maddox coming on his own.  Time will tell.  I am beginning to get tired very easily and have noticed a drop in my energy in the last week or so.  Overall, things are good and we can't wait to meet our baby girl soon... and to finally tell her name! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment