Monday, September 19, 2011

Wedding Weekend

On Saturday Daniel's younger brother, Brandon,  got married.  It was probably the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to and the weather could not have been better!  It was so nice to get to see all of Daniel's family since we had not seen most of them since May!  I did not take many pictures myself since I was a part of the wedding so some of these are "stolen" from other people.  The day was so perfect and they are having a blast in St. Lucia now.  I wish them the very best and know they will experience a lifetime of happiness!
Brandon and Lynn


Brandon and his parents

The beautiful bride, Lillie


Me and Daniel


Justin and Carrie


Maddox playing on the stairs



2 comments:

  1. You look great! I am sure it was nice to see family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good seeing you (for the few minutes we could :) I still cannot get over that wedding! Hope you have been able to relax some from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete