Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester

Tomorrow marks 28 weeks for me.  Wow.  In roughly 12 weeks our world will change yet again.  Are we ready??  I have no idea.  But I do know this is all happening so fast!  I went for my checkup today and things were great!  I took Maddox along for the first time and he was a little champ... especially considering it was right during his nap time.  Our baby girl was right on track and they now want me to come every 2 weeks.  Crazy, I know!  I remember with Maddox that once we hit the "going every 2 weeks mark" time only seemed to speed up from there. 

We plan to work in the nursery this weekend and get things a little more ready.  We need to paint a bookcase and start to go through and organize some of her little clothes.  Last night I made her initials to hang above the crib and I can't wait to get them on the wall.  I love the room color and how it fits right in with the bedding.  Hopefully I can post some pictures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment