Saturday, September 10, 2011

Finished Quilts

Several posts back, I mentioned that I was waiting on my fabric to come in for the little boy quilt that I wanted to make.  Well, I tend to be an impatient person and when I decide I want to do something, I want to do it right then.  So I went to the fabric store and bought some fabric to make our little girl's quilt in the meantime.  It does not match her bedding, but I plan to use it as more of a playmat anyway.  Here is the finished product:
Hers is made from several Amy Butler prints and I can't wait for her to use it!!  A couple of days later, the other fabric came in and I got to work on the boy quilt.  I have to say I LOVE the prints in this one and it is probably my favorite of the two:

I am so glad that so many of my friends are having babies in the near future b/c these are pretty fun to make!  Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed! You'll be the Mrs. Z of Tallahassee! ;) Except yours are even cuter. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete